The lamp is faulty and needs replacing. Ensure all lights are off and have cooled before changing. Replace lamp with matching type (screw/socket).
Articles in this section
- One coloured light fitting is not responding to my commands whereas all the others appear to work fine.
- The coloured lights will not turn on / turn off when I select the command on the touch screen.
- The coloured effect lights (spheres and strips) are not displaying the colours I selected on the touch screen.
- A single house light (white working light) is not switching on, whereas all the others are working without fault.
- The Lights Were Still On When We Came In To Use The Space